Mesh Banners & Mesh Printing

 

Common Mesh Products

 

Mesh Banner is a banner material that is special for harsh weather conditions like: wind, rain, etc. Mesh has tiny pin holes throughout the entire image. These holes allow wind and other elemental force of nature to blow through it. This ultimately puts less strain on the banner due to less wind resistance hitting it. So in the end the mesh banner will last longer in windy situations without falling apart or flailing. Mesh is used about 75% of the time if a banner is outdoor and going to exceed 50 Sq. Ft. total in size because of all the surface area it is more common to go with a Mesh material.

 

Mesh is available in a 70/30 and a 80/20 the 80/20 is by far the most common. What this means is that the banner is 70% scrim and the other 30% hollow or holes. Mesh is a slightly more expensive material than your regular banner material but in the right scenario its well worth it! Here at Miami Mesh Banner we are  experts when it comes to Mesh banners and it's uses here in Southern FL.

     mesh-banner-printing-1 mesh-banner-printing-2 mesh-banner-printing-3 mesh-banner-printing-4
    mesh-banner-printing-5 mesh-banner-printing-6 mesh-banner-printing-7 mesh-banner-printing-8
    Call or text us (786) 505-5538 for immediate assistance!

    Contact Us

    miami printing contact us button

    Artwork Upload

    upload now button roll

    Shop Now

    miami printing shop now button

    Miami Signs And Printing On FacebookConnect With Miami Signs And Printing On GoogleFollow Miami Signs And Printing On TwitterMiami Signs And Printing's YouTube Channel
    yelp review button
    Reviews Google white

     

    Miami Signs & Printing
    (786) 505-5538
    2483 W. 80th St. Hialeah, FL. 33016